Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Long Time Between Drinks

I know its been a while since my last entry. I guess i need to try to get to this more. Its less than 3 3 weeks until we leave for the USA and all of us are very excited. Still praying that some more gigs confirm, but its going to be great. We start by landing in NY and then rent a car to drive to Virginia. We are playing there over the weekend of the 6th of March, and then we fly to LA where modt of our gigs are. I can't decide what I'm more excited about... seeing a new place and people and taking our music and message to them, or getting to meet mickey mouse... yes we are going to do Disney Land! Giddy Up! We are rehearsing 3 hours a day at the moment though and I can honestly say we're sounding as good as we've ever sounded as a trio. Still praying for a few more gigs so we can fly Lyndon over and have a socking 4 piece happening, but we'll see what happens. I will be posting more from now on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home