Monday, February 28, 2005

Tomorrow

Isnt it funny how tomorrow is always here quicker than you realise it... I remember when I was at school, there was a show called beyond 2000 on tv and it was all about what would life be like in the future... I was like..."Ill be 26 in the year 2000" SO old... well tomorrow is here today and we leave for the USA today... a trip we've prayed about, thought about and dreamed about for the best part of 5 years... Now its here, and pretty soon it'll be over... Just really makes you realise that you must live like tomorrow may never come, because one day you'll wake up and tomorrw is here. I am so pumped. This trip is going to be so rocking. I am really fortunate that a good mate of mine is going to be on the plane with me, so if and when Kiah (my daughter) gets too full on I'll be all like... "go on baby, go play with uncle Paul and let mummy and daddy have a sleep..." What are mates for???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home